Jayden's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"My first review this year. I hope I'm not getting too many spoilers in. I got Fire…"

Jayden replied Dec 16, 2009 to FIRE - KRISTIN CASHORE

1 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Jayden

"As with her first book, Ilona Andrews didn't disappoint. Her hero is witty and inte…"

Jayden replied Jan 20, 2009 to MAGIC BURNS - ILONA ANDREWS

2 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Christine Harrison

"This book was a nice, easy read. Unfortunately, there are a lot of books out that a…"

Jayden replied Jan 20, 2009 to TWILIGHT OF KERBEROS: SHADOWMAGE - MATTHEW SPRANGE

2 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Jayden

"Brent Weeks' debut novel is simply breathtaking. It's a phantastic read from the ver…"

Jayden replied Jan 14, 2009 to THE WAY OF SHADOWS - BRENT WEEKS

29 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Matthew Staker

"There is no review yet? Now that really surprises me. Well, here's my review of this…"

Jayden replied Jan 9, 2009 to GRACELING - KRISTIN CASHORE

3 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by drosdelnoch

"This book is really a must read. I liked it a lot. It's got action, it's got well-r…"

Jayden replied Jan 6, 2009 to THE TEN THOUSAND - PAUL KEARNEY

16 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Andrew Guile

"First of all, the book was well written. I still didn't like it overly much. It had…"

Jayden replied Jan 4, 2009 to GLADIATRIX - RUSSELL WHITFIELD

4 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Jayden

"By now I read the book, and I have to say it's gone right up to favourite in my list…"

Jayden replied Jan 3, 2009 to THE GOBLIN WAR - JIM C HINES

5 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Victoria

"This is the first synopsis that made me think I MUST read this book. So I will. Watc…"

Jayden replied Dec 14, 2008 to THE GOBLIN WAR - JIM C HINES

5 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Victoria

RSS

Be a Legend!

The DGLA is a Not-for-Profit organisation, which operates through the goodwill of its volunteers, sponsors and friends.

If you would like to help the DGLA continue, please consider making a small donation to our funds:

Tribute Anthology

AVAILABLE NOW

From Newcon Press

The Award (Quick Links)