My two favourite genres are heroic fantasy and murder mystery. Does anyone know any novels combining both of these great styles?

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Depends what you're after to be honest, Black Library have a few that might suit.

I'll have a bit of a think for some other fantasy ones as I know I've read a few.
I can't speak for its quality as I haven't read it, but The Sword-Edged Blonde by Alex Bledsoe is exactly that. The sequel, Burn Me Deadly is due out in about three weeks.
There are plenty of sci-fi whodunnits.....I'm a particular fan of Isaac Asimov's Elijah Bailey stories and his shorts....stories, not beach wear!
Thanks for the info. I just read the synopsis online and it sounds good.

Greyweather said:
I can't speak for its quality as I haven't read it, but The Sword-Edged Blonde by Alex Bledsoe is exactly that. The sequel, Burn Me Deadly is due out in about three weeks.
The Hawk and Fisher series by Simon R Green also contain fantasy murder mysteries stories.

Going off on a slight tangent, has anyone read Murder in Marienburg by David Bishop or Murder in Lamut by Feist & Rosenburg?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Legend!

The DGLA is a Not-for-Profit organisation, which operates through the goodwill of its volunteers, sponsors and friends.

If you would like to help the DGLA continue, please consider making a small donation to our funds:

Tribute Anthology

AVAILABLE NOW

From Newcon Press

The Award (Quick Links)