Hey Everyone

I'm a longtime lurker at this site & I apologize in advance for posting a link in my very first post. However I didn't see this anywhere on the most prolific DG site & so didn't want to be labeled a bot! I'm a longtime DG fan though sadly I never had the pleasure of meeting him. I'm a member of Fantasybookcritic where we got this fantastic opportunity to post this previously unpublished piece.

So head over to here you can read more about it & the short story as well. Thanks & have a good day.

Mihir          

Views: 423

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mihir & thanks for posting this - I've featured the Discussion so hopefully, more people will see it...
I knew there had to be more out there- I could feel it! If that wedding scene doesnt move you, you cant be moved! Thanks to Mihir and Gareth and all involved! A worthy effort!
joe
Deborah J Miller - Award Administrator said:
Hi Mihir & thanks for posting this - I've featured the Discussion so hopefully, more people will see it...

Thanks for the move Deborah :)

Mihir
Mihir thank you.

I wonder if Stella Gemmell has any nuggets lying around ...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Legend!

The DGLA is a Not-for-Profit organisation, which operates through the goodwill of its volunteers, sponsors and friends.

If you would like to help the DGLA continue, please consider making a small donation to our funds:

Tribute Anthology

AVAILABLE NOW

From Newcon Press

The Award (Quick Links)